Thursday, December 29, 2011

Five Favorites

And so begins the first installment of what I am going to call 'Five Favorites' which is inspired by one of my favorite bloggers, Emily, of Cupcakes and Cashmere. She often writes a post called 'Five Things' that include everything from DIY projects to her new favorite nailpolish. I think it's a fun way to share different items that come into our lives and spruce up our spirits. This will be replacing 'What's On My Phone' as I have begun to realize that I blog practically every photo I take on my phone anyway, so I figure we'll ditch the old and bring in the new! Much like we will be doing on Saturday :)

In this post I want to share five of my favorite Christmas items. Of course, I loved everything I received, but I thought these items were both functional and reasonably priced for the everyday woman:
   Kate Spade 'Darien-Thomas' Crossbody Bag at $150
- I have been using this bag since I received it
and am totally in love. It is the perfect size and length.
Of course, mine is in pink though, not white. -

BCBGeneration 'Eddah' Pumps at $140
- These puppies just make you drool. Seriously. And they
work for all 4 seasons! -

Juicy Couture Gold Starter Charm Bracelet at $42
- I am always a fun of chunky jewelry . . . especially when it's
gold. This is the perfect bracelet to wear when you want to dress
up an otherwise minimalist outfit. -

Lululemon Stride Jacket *Brushed at $128
- This jacket is ideal for a brisk morning run or
snowboarding. It's longer length and hood make it
perfect for the PNW weather! - 

Capri Blue Candle-In-A-Jar at $25
- If you're an Anthro lover like me, you will appreciate this
candle in Volcano, which is Anthro's signature scent. Better yet,
it comes in a pink jar instead of a blue one, but this Capri one
is still beautiful. -

No comments:

Post a Comment