Thursday, April 11, 2013

Five Favorites {for NY}

In exactly two weeks I'll be on a plane to New York! I can't wait to be reunited with one of my favorite cities :) I'll be meeting one of my best gal pals over there to spend a long weekend eating, drinking, shopping, and site-seeing. Here are five items that I'm eyeing to take with me to the big apple:

Gap 1969 Polka Dot Legging Skimmer Jeans At $59.99 {on sale!}
- Regardless of whether it's warm or cold, these pants that
I recently picked up are bound to put a spring it my step while day 
tripping around the city! - 





Gorjana Key and Fleur-de-lis Stackable Rings At $45
- This simple stack is perfect for both day and evening wear, most
especially as delicate separates for multiple fingers - 







Zara High Heel Vamp Shoe At $89.90
- These stunning soles add the perfect pop of color to any ensemble.
The hardest decision I'll have to make is whether to purchase them in
black or blue . . . how 'bout both? ;) - 







Express Striped Zip Back Peplum Tank At $29.90
- This top would prove perfect for either a warm day outside or for
a night on the town paired with a black blazer - 







  Eliza J Print Chiffon Maxi Dress At $158
- For brunch at The Boathouse or Sunday morning frolicking,
this dress could be dressed up with some heels or dressed down with a 
denim jacket and flats - 

No comments:

Post a Comment