Tuesday, May 14, 2013

{My} Baseball Uniform

Tee: Tart {old via Nordstrom Rack}; Cutoffs: Forever 21 {old, similar here}; Anorak: Old Navy;
Hat: Lids; Sandals: Havaianas; Bag: LV; Avaitors: Ray-Ban


  






My boyfriend plays in a very competitive adult baseball league in the summer. Since I began dating him, I have gone to most of his games (sometimes in near snowy conditions). The home opener was last weekend and it was a surprisingly hot morning. I shed this coat a mere 15 minutes after sitting down. N's team is the Pirates (hence the hat) and I have absolutely no issues with attending his games if they keep up with this weather :) This outfit will undoubtedly become my very own "baseball uniform." GO PIRATES!

1 comment:

  1. That's a very pretty outfit for a baseball league particularly for a hot morning in the field like that day. Have you tried wearing a jersey? That's what I wear during my son's game in this kind of weather; it's more comfortable and looks cool as well. And everyone thinks that I'm really into baseball. Anyway, how's your boyfriend's game this summer? / Linnie Dimmitt @ UniformsExpress.com

    ReplyDelete