Friday, February 15, 2013

Five Favorites

J. Crew 'Darby' Leather Loafers At $150
- Hot hot pink. Get in my closet NOW! -







Bloom Theory Straps 'Ballet By Degas' At $110
- I mean, please. This was meant for me. It was
destined to grace my neck and my camera. Must purchase
immediately! -  







Essie 'So Haute' Nail Stickers At $10.25
- So super rocker chick. I recently sported some Kate Spade
nail stickers and loved them so much that I'm in the
market for other types! Totally lusting after these for a Vegas trip! - 







Kate Spade 'Goreski Glasses Bangle' At $78
- Do you wear glasses? Do you like Brad? Do you wish you wore glasses?
If so, BUY THIS!








 Kate Spade 'Eat Cake for Breakfast' Mug At $20
- Since I missed getting the bag, I have to get my hands on this mug.
I believe it's the perfect way to start the day :) - 

No comments:

Post a Comment