Friday, October 7, 2011

I Love You So Much (teaser)

Friends- I have been swamped with work and play! Last Friday thru Monday was spent in Austin, TX for a dear college friend's wedding. It was a BLAST, however I came back to the office with a slew of work to catch up on. Not only that, I have become a student again and my Paralegal Certification class out at the University of Washington started on Tuesday. Needless to say, I have already gone through my fair share of anxiety attacks and tears. I'm working through it though and thanking the Lord it's Friday! I intend to have a more in-depth post later on, however I thought you'd enjoy some teasers from our trip to Austin!


Our 9 a.m. wake-up call from Mr. Dudley,
handlebar mustache, jammy pack, and all!


Baird-Longstreet wedding out in Temple, TX at the Baird Family Farm


N and I celebrated our 2-year anniversary on
South Congress Street. We stayed at the famous Austin Motel!


N rooting for a Hawks win at Doc's Bar-
it's a margarita and beer combo!


Appropriate graffitti located at Jo's Coffee- so much love to celebrate
this weekend. Hurray for weddings and anniversaries! 


N's anniversary card to me . . . my birthday card from
him was Disney too. I think he's catching on to the
princess in me ;)

I'll catch up with ya'll next week! Have a fab weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment