Friday, October 28, 2011

Seattle to San Josie

Leather Jacket: Kenneth Cole; Tank: Eight Sixty;
Jeans: Seven for All Mankind; Booties: Vince Camuto;
Bag: LV


Sunglasses: Versace; Sweater: Halogen;
Bangle: Alexis Bittar; Bangles: Nordstrom


I love this jet-setting look. I especially love that I was able to accomplish this fantastic bun on my first try (however I did forgo breakfast but that's why Sbux exists). Anyway, today I am muy excited because I am off to San Jose/San Fran for the weekend! It will be a little GU Reunion with lots of my favorite peeps! I'll also get to see my co-worker, A, who left me due to her hubby's relocation to San Fran and my Twinie Twin, Jo! N will be in Vegas for the weekend with some of his frat brothers and I only hope he comes back in one piece (and more or less alive)!

Anyway, school and work have been kicking my butt this week, but not as bad as last week in which I was quite literally drowning in stress. I'm still living off dinners of Mojo bars and string cheese because my class is awkwardly at 6 p.m. and really, I don't want to become a senior citizen and start eating meals at 5. Nor do I want to become the girl that sits in front of me in class with a big tub of beet salad and pretezel chips with hummus and weird looking white sauce (ICK). So I kind of starve myself and by the time I get home, I'm too tired to eat anyway ::sigh::

I'm hungry now though so I must run. Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment