Wednesday, September 28, 2011

4 Birthday Outfits to Celebrate 25

I decided that I need to start sharing my outfits with the world. Especially since I no longer have a roommate and all my favorite office friends at work are leaving me for other endeavors- Whhaaaaaa! Poor me :( They were the ones who always liked my outfits too. So now I'll have to post my gross morning face on the blog-o-sphere, of which I am a teeny tiny bit nervous about. EEK. So I'm starting off slow and providing you with 4 outfits that I wore to celebrate my turning a Quarter-of-a-Century a week or so ago:

OUTFIT #1: Shopping in Seattle
Top: Nordstrom Rack, Belt: Francesca's,
Chino Shorts: J. Crew, Bracelet: Alexis Bittar, Bangles: Nordstrom
Aviator Sunglasses: Ray Ban  

OUTFIT #2: Dining at Dahlia
Top: Forever21, Shorts: Express, Shoes: Jessica Simpson,
Cocktail Ring: Sway and Cake, Bag: Louis Vuitton, Bangles: Nordstrom


OUTFIT #3: Celebrating at Sushi Roku
Top: Trouve, Skirt: Francesca's
Necklace: gift from bff L, Shoes (not shown): Jessica Simpson
(same as in photo located above)


OUTFIT #4: Oktoberfest in Cali
Dress: Anthropologie, Belt: Nordstrom,
Sandals: Dolce Vita, Aviator Sunglasses: Ray Ban


WARNING: I probably won't fashion blog every day because (let's be honest), I wake up way too late sometimes to even feed myself before work. Also- I will not be this smiley, as I am not a morning person. The End. 

No comments:

Post a Comment