Monday, September 26, 2011

Weekend Highlights

This past weekend seemed to go on forever and it was AWESOME! N and I drove to Portland Friday night and stayed with my cousin so N could attend some training from 11-4 on Saturday. As a result, I got to reunite with some of my favorite friends. We went to the Portland Farmer's Market, which was held on the PSU campus and it was huge! We got breakfast burritos and surveyed the local fare . . . Frankie has become a total Portlandite and G and I tried our best not to look out of place with LV bags and brown leather jackets. Not sure we pulled it off (I was wearing ridiculous 4-inch wedges), but we had a blast nonetheless :)
And how cute is this photo?!:

Me, Frankie, and G!

After N's training, we drove back to Seattle and before going home, stopped by his baseball team party. We ended up hanging out there until almost 1 a.m. N won 2 awards (yay!) and we all sat by the campfire telling various "how did you meet your significant other" stories. It was cool to finally meet the boys without their helmets, hats, and gloves and it was great getting to know their gals too! On Saturday morning it was GAME DAY- woo who! The first Seahawks home game was graced with rain, sun, and wind (typical). We stopped by Sluggers before the game, and I got to sport my new jersey that N bought me for my bday:

 Nicky is super excited!

Our season seats are really cool and we had a great view! I'm excited for all the upcoming games. And the best part was . . . THE SEAHAWKS WON!

YAY HAWKS!

I think the sunshine had something to do with it . . .

The Emerald City

And then we all drank a liiiiiiittle bit too much at the 2 bars we went to after the game. And we all went back to N's apartment to go night swimming, but the water was FREEZING so we had to warm up with Domino's pizza before passing out around 9:45 p.m. Ahhhhh- what a weekend. Hope yours was just as fabulous!

No comments:

Post a Comment