Friday, November 9, 2012

Let's Be Real

Sweater: Kensie {old}; Jacket: J. Crew; Scarf: Gap;
Denim: 7 For All Mankind; Boots: UGG;
Earrings: Tiffany&Co.






Please ignore my demonic eyes in the second photo. Okay, let's be real here. As much as I'd like to say that I dress like Ms. Blair everyday, I don't. I wake up and sometimes have no desire to wear anything but my boyfriend's sweatpants and UGGs. Which, by the way, I should probably take this opportunity to inform you that I still completely believe in UGGs (but only the normal and original colors. I do NOT condone the pink, green, blue, etc. with sparkles, rhinestones, heels, and the like. YUCK). I do not think they're ugly. I think they go with most everything. And they are like pillows for your feet. They are still the softest shoes I own and I pretty much squeal every time I see those damn baby UGGs . . . they are just too f-ing cute.

Alright, moving on. I almost didn't share this outfit with you today because it could be condoned as "boring." But then I thought, it's a fashion blog, I share what I wear and it doesn't always have to be mind blowing. This outfit is a perfect Friday one with great natural tones that suit the weather. So THERE. 

HAPPY FRIDAY! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment