Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Thrift Shop Series: Part II

Sweater: J. Crew {thrifted}; Blouse: J. Crew; Denim: 7 For All Mankind;
Flats: Me Too {Nordstrom Rack, recent}; Necklace: J. Crew {old};
Sunnies: Karen Walker; Bangles: J. Crew Factory, Ocean Leather, Gifted






  

















Clutch: Kate Spade

And so I introduce you to another one of my favorite finds while shopping at Value Village for my first thrifting experience (shared in this post here). I still can't believe that I scored this cable knit in my size. It was the only one there and the ONLY thing we found that was J. Crew. It was meant to be :) This cute and classic combo is destined to be on repeat for me throughout the holidays. Happy Tuesday! XO

1 comment:

  1. What a great find. Cute outfit, too. I adore that clutch it cracks me up. :)

    ReplyDelete