Friday, March 29, 2013

Like Mom

Sweater: Forever 21; Denim: 7FAM; Belt: Unknown; 
Loafers: Michael Kors; Bangles: Alexis Bittar, Kate Spade, gifted













For some reason, camel colored loafers and belts worn in loopholes of jeans will always remind me of chic mom outfits. Like, once you have children and stop wearing consistent yoga gear- the outfit above will be what you live in most of the time. I am perfectly okay with this. I am also perfectly okay with sporting this outfit when I'm not even married nor have children. In other news, it's also the perfect ensemble to jetset off to Cali in. N and I are headed there for the Easter holiday and I can only hope that it will be filled with glorious sunshine, lots of laughter, and uber awesome desserts. XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment