Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Snaps in Sin City

This past weekend I was in Vegas cheering on the Number One Team in the Country in the WCC Tourney. In case you're not a sports person, that would be Gonzaga University's Men's Basketball team. My alma mater and best damn school around! We won the tourney and held on to our number one spot in the nation for another week. I'm working off of 2 hours of sleep at the moment since I flew back to Seattle at 6 a.m. this morning. The weekend was quite epic, however, and I had a fab time with my family . . . here are some snapshots:

 Semi-Finals at Orleans Arena
::Wearing- Gonzaga hat, J. Crew gingham, 7 FAM denim,  
Kate Spade cross-body bag, and Ocean Leather + J. Crew Factory bangles::






Bum and I in front of the Aria water wall
::On bum- Forever 21 chambray, J. Crew mint denim, + Steve Madden bag;
On me- J. Crew chambray, Nordstrom maxi skirt, Karen Walker sunnies, Ocean leather bangles, + LV bag::








Incredible gelato at Jean Philippe
::Bum and I chose coconut and pistachio, they were both heavenly::








 Chihuly glass ceiling at The Bellagio
::Never ceases to amaze::








Three generations
::All rooting for the Zags!::








 Little bro and Daddy Biggs
::Ready to cheer on the Zags in the final game!::








 Snazzy siblings
::Prepped for dinner at Joe's Seafood::

2 comments:

  1. Great pictures! Is the dress your sister is wearing in the last picture Zara? I think I just ordered that dress :)
    Sounds like a great weekend! I'm impressed you made a 6am flight out of Vegas. Ouch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sydney- Thanks! My sister actually found her dress at F21! 6 a.m.-ers are NO fun! I was not an enjoyable person that day. lol

      Delete