Friday, August 5, 2011

Jelly Bean

I don't think I've shared this with you yet and given the discovery made today (courtesy of BFF, L) it is an absolute MUST share. So, here goes. Back when I first started dating N, we went over to one of his friend's homes to watch the New Year's Day football game (is there a formal name for that one? Anyway . . . whatever) and his friend had a shar pei dog with a really cute name which I cannot currently remember. However, she was the sweetest animal on Earth and during the whole game I tried to make her stay sitting with me because her wrinkles were just so fun to play with and she was such a cuddler! After that I told N that I wanted to get a shar pei and name it 'jelly bean.' Seriously- is that not the cutest name for a shar pei ever?! And then N was really embarrassed and said that if I get a shar pei then he would not love it or pet it or ANYTHING because it is essentially a pussy dog. Like, really? You won't even LOVE my dog?! No fair.

Well, it is still a secret dream on mine to get a shar pei and today L said that they have MINIATURE SHAR PEI DOGS!!! Like they have their wrinkles forever and everythingggg! So here is my future pet named Jelly Bean . . . and you can call it Bean for short! Eeeeek :)
HOW DO YOU NOT FALL IN LOVE WITH THIS?!
SERIOUSLY- YOU WOULD HAVE NO SOUL IF YOU DIDN'T
LOVE THIS DOG!


Omg. I die. I just want one SO. BAD!

No comments:

Post a Comment