Friday, December 16, 2011

Christmafying

If you must know: Dress: ASOS; Earrings: Gift from L; 
Cocktail Ring: Sway and Cake; Shoes: Gucci

I love the open back on this dress!

Last Friday was my firm Christmas party at the Four Seasons in downtown Seattle. N's cheesy finger-point is a result of how many of "the same pictures we take in the same pose" (as he says). So he likes to switch it up every once in a while. Me? I'll stick with the hand-on-hip pose. To be fair though, we do have a photo in which he is picking me up and my ass is dangerously close to flashing the world . . . so I won't post that here ;) We had a lovely time at the party and agreed that it was much more fun than last year's shindig.

Evidenced below are the bits and pieces of Christmas that make me glow with excitement. For instance, my adorable little tree filled with the appropriate amount of shoe and wine glass ornaments, topped with an over-the-top glittery star:
Tree: Macys; Bulbs: Martha Stewart;
Other ornaments: gifts from besties :)

And of course, the iconic Space Needle in all it's Christmas glory is always a sight to see:
Christmastime Space Needle


No comments:

Post a Comment