Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Festive in the Office

Top: Collective Concepts; Skirt: Express;
Shoes: Jessica Simpson; Bangle: Alexis Bittar


I totally adore this outfit. I wore it last year to our inter-office mini Christmas party and just felt it embodied the festive spirit :) The necklace is attached to the top, which is just super convenient in and of itself. I figured it was ok to recycle since I haven't worn it in a year anyway. In other news, Christmas has officially thrown-up all over my office and I could not be happier! I have strung lights everywhere and have enough candy to feed 10 small children. See Exhibit A:


I have also been playing Christmas music incessantly (and between you and me, Pandora is getting a liiiittle repetitive with its song selections- I can only hear Destiny Child's rendition of 'Jingle Bells' so many times). However I will admit that the second ANY NSync Christmas song plays I get all excited like a tween in 8th grade. Here are some additional decorations brightening my days at work:


This lovely little handmade sign is hanging on my office door.
I purchased it off Etsy for only $15!

This little man is ready to greet anyone that walks in!
Isn't his little Seattle coffee mug adorable?!

No comments:

Post a Comment