Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas Day Delayed

Blouse: Gift from Bum; Jeans: Joe's; Booties: BCBG;
Gold Bracelet: Juicy Couture; Bangle: Alexis Bittar


I wore this on Christmas Day and I think it might be my new favorite outfit. This blouse that Bum got me for Christmas is something that I want in every color. It is so flattering and functional in any season. Bum and I both agreed that sporting a cute lace bandeau underneath with some chic shorts in the summer would make a great look. The booties just kill me- I am OBSESSED and would wear them everyday if they weren't over 5 inches tall. My brother got me the Juicy charm bracelet for Christmas, which is just so adorable (what brother feels comfortable enough to buy his sister jewelry?!).

I woke up at 4 a.m. this morning to hop on the 6 a.m. flight to Seattle so I could come into work today (gotta conserve those vacay hours for the cruise!)- so I am pretty exhausted. However, I am so excited to see my man  tonight and eat our favorite ice cream, Molly Moon's, on account of him having a wisdom tooth extracted yesterday . . . some salted caramel and theo chocolate is definitely in order! I pick him up at 6 p.m. tonight :)

Hope you all had safe travels and lovely holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment