Monday, December 19, 2011

Christmas Dates

Sweater: Halogen; Top: Eight-Sixty; Belt: Francesca's
Skirt: Halogen; Boots: Miz Mooz; Bangle: Alexis Bittar;
Watch: Michele

Outfit picture in my office again! HA. Makes me feel so awkward . . . if someone were to walk by I don't even know what I'd say. But I narrowly escaped discovery again so I win! 

Well, I have 3 Christmas dates in a row this week! All with my favorite people :) Date #1 was yesterday; N and I had our annual Christmas date but we switched it up a bit this year. Normally we get all dressed up and go to a fancy-schmancy dinner (last year was Dahlia Lounge), however this year N suggested that we go more low-key since we are in the process of buying plane flights to Florida for our Caribbean Cruise in February (eek!). So we spent the day exchanging gifts with one another (his card made me cry . . . again!), picking up last minute gifts for family members, eating delicious pizza at CPK, and seeing the new Sherlock Holmes movie. I have to admit that having that type of day was more special than dropping a couple hundred on an incredible meal. I just love him so :)

Date #2 is tonight with K, M, and B at my little abode. We are all contributing a bottle of wine, an appetizer, and bringing ornaments to exchange instead of gifts, which I find so much more exciting than trying to find gifts for everyone. Ornaments might be my favorite thing to shop for because they are so personal and representative of the individual. I'll share photos from our evening tomorrow so you can see all the goodies!

Date #3 is tomorrow night with my most favorite redhead G. We are going to The Fairmont Olympic for happy hour and martinis and then seeing Cinderella at the The 5th Avenue Theatre. I imagine it will be quite spectacular given my love for all things Disney.

I hope you have fun Christmasy dates planned as well!  


No comments:

Post a Comment