Thursday, June 23, 2011

Mint Chocolate Chip Apartment

Remember my post about how I was going to re-decorate my apartment? Welp, the remodel is officially in full swing! My chocolate leather saddle seat barstools arrived two weekends ago and N helped me put them together while I cooked him some orange chicken (don't worry- I'm not that domestic. It was the pre-made frozen kind from Trader Joe's that we both love. The only requirement is sticking the damn pieces in the oven and heating up the sauce via microwave.) Anyway, the black and white photos look smashing on the walls and I just ordered that fantastic furniture item that I told you about on Etsy. Behold . . . the piece de resistance of my new living room . . .


It even has storage space!:
It should arrive in 4 weeks but maybe even sooner! I am going to use it as my TV stand. If you want your own (the artist does all types of cabinet work in different washes, stains, and sizes) go to usacreations. When I told N that I had finally splurged on this item, he said, "you're going to have a mint-chocolate-chip apartment!" due to the fact that there is an overwhelming theme of turquoise and brown going on in every room. N also thought that this was my dad's favorite type of ice cream, which I am still not so sure about. If he's right then I'll be muy impressed!

Anyway, I'll be sure to take photos once the living room is complete :) It's rainy and gloomy here in Seattle, so I hope all my Californias are soaking up the sunshine for me!


No comments:

Post a Comment