Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Pink Lemonade

Top: J. Crew; Skirt: J. Crew; Belt: Francesca's; Shoes: Michael Kors;
Bangles: Gifted, Alexis Bittar, Juicy Couture








Happy First OFFICIAL Day Of Summer! Seattle has outdone itself today with a bright sunny morning and the perfect amount of breeze :) It's supposed to hit 75 later today. Can I get a "hip hip hurray!" please?! I'm really glad I saved this outfit for a sunny day too because it reminds me of pink lemonade . . . and what does pink lemonade remind you of? Answer: summer. And summer is finally upon us! I just might have to go buy myself a pink lemonade at lunch today because I'm just in that kind of mood (quick turnaround from Monday, eh?). Quick Note: The Pink Door has the best pink lemonade! The catch? (or in my case, the best part) it's an adult beverage due to the alcohol content. I highly recommend it if you manage to get to SeaTown. Enjoy one on the patio for sure.

On a side note, this pencil skirt is helping me with my minimal movement today. I am SUPER sore from a 7-minute workout yesterday. You heard me. 7 MINUTES. Why was it 7 minutes, you ask? Oh- because it was at a Crossfit gym. And we had to do as many circuits of push-ups, kettle bell dead-lifts, and wall balls as we could within the given time-frame of 7 minutes. And I am pretty much as sore as I was 3 days after the Mud Run. So embarrassing. But here's the good news: N and I both loved it, so we're signing up and getting buff. Special shout-out to Bum who is becoming a Certified Crossfit trainer on the 30th! I don't know how you do it but I'm so proud and excited to brag about you to all my friends :) xo

No comments:

Post a Comment