Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Splash of Polka Dot

Tank: Soprano; Skirt: Express; Tights: Express; Sweater: Halogen; 
Shoes: Vince Camuto; Necklace: J. Crew; Bangles: Alexis Bittar, Tiffany&Co.







Bag: LV; Trench: Gap; Hat: Gifted (Toucan Collection)


I'm gonna pull a total Seattleite-transplant move and whine about the fact that it's raining. IN JUNE! And it rained yesterday . . . and it's supposed to rain allllll week :( I can only be grateful for the fact that I'll be headed home again this Friday to watch Bum graduate from RT school . . . which not only means fantastic food and fun, but also sun, sun, sun! (I just realized that rhymed . . . wasn't meant to. Oops). All that stands between me and Cali is a horrific Complex Lit final tomorrow then I'm throwing a celebratory HH at my most favorite T.D. establishment, Brave Horse Tavern on Thursday. I'm so thrilled to be getting my weekly life back after 9 months of school! Here's to hoping that this week goes by quickly!  

No comments:

Post a Comment