Tuesday, June 19, 2012

When All Else Fails . . .

Tank: Eight-Sixty; Denim: 7 For All Mankind; Blazer: Gifted (NastyGal);
Shoes: Zara; Arm Party: F21, Nordstrom, Alexis Bittar, Gifted





"When All Else Fails . . . Look Cute." 

I don't know where this quote originated or who said it but quite frankly, it is in effect today on this blog. I worked a 14.5 hour workday yesterday . . . meaning that I was at work until 12:30 a.m. this morning, in bed by 1 a.m., and up by 6:30 a.m. to be back at work by 8 a.m. Absolute horror I tell you. It's probably a good thing that I write this blog, for it is what motivated me to actually get dressed this morning and deterred me from showing up to the office in sweats and a hoodie (ok, not really. But still. I probably would have come close!) So thanks for reading and hearing my sob story about how I got no sleep. All I want to do now is sit on the couch with Jubie while eating ice cream and wearing N's college sweatpants.

No comments:

Post a Comment