Friday, June 29, 2012

Double Cuffed Double Denim

Chambray: Forever 21; Bandeau: Free People; Skinny Denim: 7 For All Mankind; 
Booties: BCBG; Necklace: J. Crew; Bangles: F21, Nordstrom, Juicy Couture








Never thought I'd do it. But I did. The Canadian Tuxedo people . . . albeit, it's a more modern and updated version but still, denim on denim. I still don't really know how I feel about it. And I feel like everyone in Starbucks was gawking at me this morning. Whatever. It's Friday and raining . . . which is sad because the new ferris wheel opens today down at the waterfront and even though they are enclosed capsules and have heating capabilities, I feel like it's not very fun to premier a ferris wheel when it's raining :( Speaking of premiers, N and I are going to see Ted tonight which I am excited about because I love teddy bears and N loves Mila- so everybody wins. Happy weekending!

No comments:

Post a Comment