Monday, July 2, 2012

Bell Skirts And Bell Sleeves

Top: Collective Concepts; Skirt: Francesca's Collections; Shoes: Aldo;
Bangles: Alexis Bittar, Nordstrom, F21






I'm really anticipating sunshine today. It better come too, because I'm sick of all this rain! We had rain on and off all weekend, which was such a bummer because N and I had a brand new Nissan Murano convertible to play with all weekend since N's car is in the shop. Don't get me wrong, we still drove with the top down the second the rain ceased, but it would have been nice to joyride in some sunshine! Our weekend was pretty low key and filled with lots of baseball yesterday (N had a game and then we were invited to the Mariners game afterward). We saw 'Ted' on Friday which was just the most hilarious movie ever. Seriously, it's a must-see if you like Family Guy. Seth McFarlane is a genius. Oh- and the experience was enhanced by the fact that I made homemade popcorn for the occasion using this recipe. I highly recommend it!

I'm so excited for the short work week! Kind of lame that we only get Wednesday off but hey, I'll take what I can get. I can't believe it's already July! Hope you all had lovely weekends!

No comments:

Post a Comment