Friday, July 20, 2012

Mini Costa Rican Recap

Though the quality of these photos is not stellar (see: macbook pro camera, facebook photo-stealing, etc.)- I thought I'd give you a little insight as to what I've been doing for the past week and a half. Today is our last full day here and it'll be hard not waking up to our gorgeous view every morning, however I am pretty stoked to head back to Seattle tomorrow and see my two main men (see: Nick and Jubie). I'll have more Costa Rican updates next week! Hope your weekend is filled with sunshine :)



 We are staying in a home that overlooks Playa Hermosa in Costa Rica.
This infinity pool is located in our backyard and looks right out at the ocean.
SWOON!




Just one snapshot of the many gorgeous sunsets we witnessed during our cocktail hour
at "home"





Me and Bum paddle boarding for the first time in Coco Beach, Costa Rica





Taking a break while paddle boarding in the middle of the Pacific Ocean

No comments:

Post a Comment