Friday, July 6, 2012

Minted Coral

Top: J. Crew; Skirt: J. Crew; Belt: Unknown; Flats: Me Too;
Bag: Kate Spade; Earrings: J. Crew; Ring: JewelMint;
Bangles: Alexis Bittar, Juicy Couture, Nordstrom, F21;
Necklaces: Stella&Dot, and Florence, Italy; Aviators: Ray-Ban








I am totally obsessing over this combo. The J. Crew sales lately have been seriously off the hook. It's impossible to stay away when you can score a pencil skirt, colored blouse, crisp white shorts, and a sequined tank all for $120. This outfit is an ode to my upcoming vacation in Costa Rica. I leave next Wednesday and could not be more excited! I have a fun little series planned for while I'm away which I'll introduce next week. It includes a few guest bloggers too so I'm excited to share their posts with you! Summer has finally hit Seattle in full force and we should be experiencing 80 degree weather this weekend. Woo-who! Do you have something fun planned for playing in the sunshine? 

No comments:

Post a Comment