Thursday, July 5, 2012

Dressed Like Independence

Tank: J. Crew; Shorts: J. Crew; Sandals: Steve Madden; 
Head Scarf: Purchased in Italy; Aviators: Ray Ban;
Bangles: Alexis Bittar, Juicy Couture, Nordstrom, F21; 
Necklaces: Stella&Dot, Florence, Italy; Bag: LV





This is what I wore yesterday to celebrate America's birthday. N and I celebrated with friends in the best way possible with beer, baseball, bbq, and a little poolside lounging. I am definitely worse for wear today, however yesterday was an absolute blast! I don't think I'll be drinking beer for a while now . . . at one point I was wearing a thrifted denim jacket with an American flag safety pinned to the back. So classy. The heat wave from the east is finally coming to the west coast! It was 70 yesterday and is only supposed to climb into the 80s in the coming weeks. SO EXCITED! I anticipate a lot of pool action this weekend. Hope you had a lovely 4th!

1 comment:

  1. I love everything about this outfit! The anchor top and white shorts look super cute together, and I just love the retro look of the scarf in your hair!

    The Blue Hour

    ReplyDelete