Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Farmer's Marketing: A Guest Post

Top: J. Crew; Denim: J. Crew; Belt: Francesca’s Collections;
 Flats: Me Too; Bag: Kate Spade; Earrings: J. Crew; Ring: JewelMint;
Bangles: Alexis Bittar, Juicy Couture, Nordstrom, Forever21;
Necklaces: Stella&Dot, and Florence, Italy; Aviators: Ray-Ban



Ciao chickadees! I am super excited to be guest blogging over at Classy With A Kick today! Jill is a Washington native who now lives in San Diego . . . so we somewhat swapped places, if you will :) I connected with Jill via IFB and must say that I am a definite fan of her style! Click here to view my full post- special thanks to Jill for having me post while she's away enjoying the Aloha state! Happy Tuesday!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for being my guest blogger today!! Aloha from Hawaii! :)
    xo, Jill

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jill- Thank YOU! Hope you're enjoying your vacay :) XO

      Delete
  2. Love the outfit! I'll have to buzz over and check out the full post. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lindsay :) Hope to see you and the SSB gals soon!

      Delete