Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Five Favorites: Summer Essentials Series

Stella & Dot 'On The Mark Necklace' At $59
- I just purchased this last week and am anxiously
awaiting its arrival! A little birdie told me that it is
going to be discontinued soon so buy yours here today! -






J. Crew 3" Chino Short At $45
(some are on sale for $29.99!)
- I practically live in these shorts in the summer. I have them
in the color above, as well as neon pink and mint. Just can't get
enough! They are perfect paired with striped boatneck tees or
flowy white camisoles. Throw on a pair of Sperrys and you're good
to go! Get yours here and now







Fireworks Gallery 'Mare Tote' At $85
- I really really really want this. It is the perfect nautical summer
bag! Setting sail or heading to the beach? Buy yours here -








 Target 'Xhilaration Bird Print Bikini Top' At $14.99
- The perfect bikini for that tropical vacation this summer! I bought
this for my Costa Rica trip along with the matching bottoms. The striped,
ruffled detail on the edges is just adorable. Fly away with yours here -





 Benefit Cosmetics 'Ultra Shine Lip Gloss' in Dancing Queen At $18
- I am addicted to this shine! It is the perfect pop of pink to add 
to any ensemble. Buy yours here before summer disappears! - 

1 comment:

  1. I need almost all of those things and the bags can be my favorite It's special even though I do not like the color! With two padded Double handle satchel bags for comfort while you drag around your items, this White leather shoulder bags is a favorite in the spring.

    ReplyDelete