Monday, July 16, 2012

Summer Essentials Series: What I Can't Live Without

Hola! While I am on my Costa Rican vacation getting eaten by bugs and frolicking with monkeys, I thought it would be fun to do a Summer Series in which I introduce some of my summer essentials, including the one thing I can't live without. Throughout this series I'll provide my five favorites, as well as some other gal pals' summer essentials as well. I hope you enjoy!

Well, it should come as no surprise that the ONE thing I probably cannot live without during the summer are my Sperry Top-Sider Authentic Original 2-Eye Boat Shoes. I practically LIVE in these things in the summer- they are the perfect alternative to flip flops and pair well with everything from skinny denim jeans, colored shorts, and tan-twirl skirts. Pair any of the aforementioned items with a striped boatneck tee and you're pretty much good to go with a great summer staple outfit. PS: Did I mention how comfortable they are?! No blisters, no slipping-off-your-feet-action, and they come in every color under the sun! Below are some ways I have worn my Sperrys in the past:

 Longboarding on Alki
Top: J. Crew; Shorts: J. Crew; Boat Shoes: Sperry; Bag: LV




 Spending a Cloudy Day at the Beach
Chambray: Forever 21; Denim: 7 For All Mankind; Boat Shoes: Sperry;
Bangles: Alexis Bittar, Nordstrom


Mariners Home Opener 2012
Top: Victoria's Secret MLB Collection; Denim: J. Crew; Boat Shoes: Sperry;
Bag: Kate Spade; Bracelet: Juicy Couture


Buy these puppies TODAY! You won't regret it :)
 

2 comments:

  1. great pics!
    i love these shoes!need them!:)
    kisses from Milan
    http://sienastyle.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to have a bags just like this and i love the color very much, so the top of the zipper of the Croco embossed leather bags keeps your items safe, even if you throw the Chain strap shoulder bag around distractedly.

    ReplyDelete