Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Dark Denim + Sheer White

Top: Gifted; Denim: Hudson; Shoes: Vince Camuto;
Necklace: J. Crew; Bangles: Nordstrom, Alexis Bittar, Juicy Couture, F21;
Sunglasses: Versace






So I wasn't really planning on doing an outfit post today, but I took these pictures this morning anyway. Then, I read Miss Crystalin's post here and thought, "it's so true!" And it inspired me to post what I feel is not the most worthy outfit, but an outfit nonetheless.The girl's got a point when she says:

"Sometimes I think an outfit isn’t ‘worthy’ enough of snapping a few photos to go up on the blog (like this one), but then I go back to the authenticity of this blog… this is what I’m really wearing. At the end of the day, I think the reason we read and follow fashion/style blogs is to find real life inspiration in any and all forms."
- Crystalin of ITCWC

By the by, the only reason I'm happy about wearing jeans in July is that my legs look simply horrendous as a result of my Crossfit WOD last night. I totally ate shit on a box jump (just barely missed crashing into the cement wall) and had to drop weight on my push press halfway through the workout. Crossfit FAIL. I also officially cancelled my gym membership yesterday . . . maybe I was being punished by the gym gods for doing so? Whatever. I was left totally breathless, achey, and sweaty after the workout so something must be working (fingers crossed!). 

No comments:

Post a Comment