Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Clean Cut

Top: J. Crew; Denim: 7 For All Mankind; Belt: Unknown;
Sandals: Dolce Vita; Sunglasses: Karen Walker Number One; Wallet: Hobo;
Bangles: Juicy Couture, Alexis Bittar






Due to the guest post yesterday, today's outfit is actually the one I sported the day before today. I love the classic lines and simplicity this outfit offers. The gladiator sandals and Karen Walkers add little pops of fun with tassels and tortoise print which I quite enjoy. I take off for Costa Rica tonight and am super stoked about it! Not so stoked about the red-eye flight to Miami but I packed all my essentials for a hopefully easy-breezy travel day. Cross your fingers that yours truly doesn't have an overweight bag! You're looking at the queen of over-packing here so I'm always a little anxious while checking in for my flights. If you follow me on Instagram, I'm sorry to say that I won't be using my phone while abroad :( I will have internet access though so be sure to check here for regular outfit posts and fun updates about my trip!  

No comments:

Post a Comment