Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Pinstripes + Green

Top: J. Crew; Skirt: Express; Belt: Unknown; Shoes: Dolce Vita;
Bangles: Ocean Leather, Nordstrom, F21; Sunnies: Karen Walker










This is still probably one of my favorite outfit combos. Despite my love for the No. 2 J. Crew pencil skirts that I've had on consistent rotation, this Express skirt is a bit softer and stretchier in material than the aforementioned. I'm trying out a new Food Network obsession tonight with G called Lunchbox Laboratory and figured this outfit was both professional enough for the office and playful enough for burgers and shakes :) I'll let you know how it is! 

Quick side note: interested in the Ocean Leather bangles that I've been sporting since Costa Rica? Check out Instagram for the deets here!

Ocean Leather, Costa Rica

No comments:

Post a Comment