Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Five {Last Minute} Holiday Gift Favorites

Gap Striped Sequin Pullover {on sale!} At $42.99
- I got this sweater on major sale score yesterday at Gap.
All sweaters were 50%! Go. Get. This. NOW! 
(it comes in a variety of colors as well) -






Kate Spade 'Call to Action - Gia' Pouch At $78
- This pouch's counterpart has been featured on this blog quite a few
times and I have to say, I still adore it. It fits my Kindle, day planner,
phone, etc. And is the perfect conversation piece :) - 






Pottery Barn Wine Bottle Accessories At $9 {each}
- Mac and B purchased a variety of these as a surprise for my festive PJ
Party last Friday. They found them in-store and found one that fit
each girl's personality. Mine was a mink coat- I can't wait to share it with you! - 






Uncommon Goods 'Man Candles' At $15 {each}
- For that boy in your life who might need a little extra spruce of
something in his bedroom -






Life AsRx Wodkilla Flower Tank At $26
- For that extreme Crossfitter in your life that may or may not
want everyone to know it ;) Come in mens sizes as well! - 

No comments:

Post a Comment