Friday, December 21, 2012

Pajama Party {Sneak Peek}

'Drink Champagne' Printable: Pinterest; Polka Dot Napkins: Target; Gold Lacquer Tray: Target;
Assorted swizzle sticks and paper straws: Target + gifted

Last Friday, I held a Photobooth + Pajama Party at my apartment for my most favorite girlfriends. Everyone was required to sport some festive pjs and partake in wine-drinking, secret santa-ing, and ornament exchanging. I decided to create my own photobooth, working off an idea I gathered from Taylor Sterling, Founder + Creative Director of Glitter Guide. For her wedding- her photo backdrop consisted of pink with gold polka dots, and I thought- what fun it would be to create a Christmas-themed one of the same design! Heather over at My Big Balloon collaborated with me at the last of minutes (props to you, girl!) to come up with a fabulous holiday balloon for the occasion. Here is a sneak peek at my pajama party!

Red paper: Paper Source; Gold paper: Paper Source; Balloon: My Big Balloon {c/o}





Holiday Photobooth Props: Party Goodies via Etsy





Utilizing the photobooth with G!





 Even Jubelale was excited to sport a festive photo prop bowtie!




Balloon: My Big Balloon {c/o}

No comments:

Post a Comment