Thursday, December 27, 2012

Pants With the Fur

Blouse: Gifted; Vest: Banana Republic {on sale!}; Skimmer Pant: J. Crew {last season}
Shoes: Christian Louboutin; Necklace: J. Crew {old}; Ring: Bvlgari;
Lips: Ruby Woo by MAC
















{Photos by Mama Bigley . . . Thanks Mom!}


Christmas Day was a day for fur and plaid. My cousins kept referring to me as their golf caddy because of these pants, however they admitted that they liked them- so I put up with the jokes. I have been in the market for a fur vest for about the past year. When I spotted this one in the BR window, I knew it was just the one that I had been waiting for. Sure enough, Santa brought it to me this year and I could not be more thrilled. It is uber soft, the perfect length, and is totally toasty warm :) Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. What a great way to pair casual with dressy. Lovely fur vest. Bet it looks good with anything. Will you be styling it again?
    Girlie Blog Seattle | Casual Clothes for Less

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. GirlieBlogger - Thanks! And ABSOLUTELY! It is my new favorite item and I have it on serious repeat :) Stay tuned! xo

      Delete