Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Sweater Leather Play

Sweater: Old Navy {fall collection, similar here}; Skirt: ASOS;
Booties: Vince Camuto {old}; Clutch: Kate Spade;
Earrings: J. Crew; Bangles: Alexis Bittar, J. Crew Factory {sold out}; Kate Spade






 Excuse the Cynthia Rowley band-aid, Jubie was frisky this morning!






I've been wanting to try this combination for a while- mixing a chunky knit with tight leather. I didn't really have an ideal knit, however I think this sweater somewhat does the trick. It maintains a bit of slouch, which I was going for, and serves as a soft contrast to the otherwise stark leather panels on this skirt. DIG IT!

Know what else I dig? This fantastically awesome paleo chocolate zucchini bread that I made last night using PaleOMG's recipe:
 before



 after

Nom. Nom. My heart is happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment