Tuesday, December 11, 2012

When in Doubt, Polka Dot

Blouse: Target; Leggings: Trouve {old}; Jacket: J. Crew;
Boots: Miz Mooz {old}; Scarf: Gap {sold out}; Clutch: Kate Spade;
Earrings: J. Crew {old}













I had NO idea what to wear today. I knew that I didn't want to wear real pants, but I wanted to wear these boots. The problem was finding a blouse that was long enough to cover those oh-so-necessary areas that you need to cover when wearing leggings. The blouse I wanted to wear was dirty (laundry fail), so this one barely made the cut. It's a perfectly acceptable outfit for today that I'm more than okay with. In other news- I have a ton of stuff that I can't wait to share with you on the blog in the coming weeks, items like: a super duper fun collaboration, some major holiday DIY projects (from me. what?), and maybe a recipe or three. Stay tuned! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment