Friday, July 1, 2011

What's On My Phone?!

JULY ONE begins the every-so-often blog post titled, "What's On My Phone?!" My fellow blogger friend L recently began this feat and I find it quite fun. It's a great way to share the random ish you come across in daily life. So here goes:

What's On My Phone?!


See N pick his teeth to prepare for photo in Oceanside, CA:
He kinda looks like he found something gnarly in there!

See Daddy Bigley circa 1986(ish):
This photo was hanging in our Oceanside condo.
Now it is set on my phone as my Dad's photo ID so it 
displays everytime he calls! It's a happy time :)

My beautious city:
View of downtown Seattle, taken from the patio of our friends'
Jenni and Andrew's house on Queen Anne- gorg, no?!

Quite possibly the most fantastic shirt I have ever seen:

One time, when M and I were in Vegas I randomly cried out,
'Make it rain!' and she looked at me like I was crazy. Because, DUH,
who says that?! Anyway, N's friend Rob was wearing this shirt and I
just had to take a photo and send it to M . . . she then told me to
purchase it for next year's Vegas trip.

My cuddle buddy when I'm home in Cali:

Isn't she the cutest?! Everytime I go home I'm tempted to stuff her in my
suitcase and bring her back to Seattle with me!

And so concludes my first, 'What's On My Phone?!' blog post. Hope you enjoyed! Have a happy and safe Fourth of July!





No comments:

Post a Comment