Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Buffett

Tank: Forever 21 {old}; Denim: Old Navy; Shoes: Enzo Angiolini;
Sunnies: Goggles and Glasses; Bangles: Alexis Bittar, Kate Spade, Ocean Leather, F21;
Earrings: Gifted















Apologies for the lack of consistent blog posts. I am more or less dying of exhaustion at the moment. N and I flew home on Sunday from my bff's fabulous wedding weekend, and we have proceeded to go non-stop since then. Read: we had a Cystic Fibrosis Seahawks Dinner at The Met on Monday evening, then last night we went to the Jimmy Buffett concert. Above are photos of the outfit I wore to the concert last night . . . no, I did not wear this to work today. I was this close to calling in sick to work this morning (because I am on the cusp of getting ill) . . . but then I didn't. And I am suffering the consequences. Anyway, in the coming days I'm hoping to come back to life (along with my blog posts), until then- you'll just have to suffer with me :)

1 comment: