Thursday, October 18, 2012

Rainy Day Uniform

Sweatshirt: J. Crew; Vest: J. Crew; Denim: 7 For All Mankind; 
Rainboots: Hunter; Earrings: Tiffany&Co










Ok, so I'm cheating a little bit today and sharing with you what I wore this past Monday- when it was dreary and rainy outside and all I wanted to do was lay in bed forever. It's times like these when I'm thankful that my firm has a "business casual" dress policy. Unfortunately, this policy is sometimes interpreted by employees as permission to wear their tie-dye tights or Tinkerbell hoodies to work. The above outfit is about as casual as I'll get in the workplace, and even then, I'm finishing it off with a pretty decent ballerina bun so as to not look like a total misfit.
Today in Cali was spent breakfasting with my bff bride, visiting Daddy Biggs at the office for some pre-wedding dental work and now I'm off to my bestie's for the bridesmaid dinner and a sleepover - Girls Nights are my favorite :) Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment