Monday, October 22, 2012

Lady in Red

Dress: Diane von Fürstenberg; Shoes: Christian Louboutin; Ring: Bulgari;
Earrings and Bracelet: Borrowed from Mama Bigley









Sunnies: Karen Walker; Arm Candy: Boyfriend :)





With my bestie bride


So my best friend got married this past weekend. MARRIED! It's so crazy. We had the absolute best time and I still can't get over the fact that she's a Mrs! This is what I wore to her rehearsal and rehearsal dinner. I had been itching to wear this dress since I got it in July- but I was good and didn't wear it until now :) I am exhausted from the 5 days of fun but still reminiscing about the weekend. And guess what? The pictures on this blog are about to get a whole lot clearer- the rents just purchased me the new Canon Rebel and I used it all weekend! Happy Monday! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment