Monday, October 1, 2012

Schoolboy

Blouse: Old Navy; Minnie Pant: J. Crew; Blazer: J. Crew; Loafers: Michael Kors;
Sunnies: Karen Walker; Bag: LV; Bangles: Ocean Leather, Kate Spade;
Earrings: J. Crew
















Hello kiddos! Hope y'all had wonderful weekends! Mine was just as splendid as I hoped it would be :) As you can tell, Ama and I went on quite the shopping spree and you can anticipate seeing many new items on this blog in the coming weeks as a result!

Although I am equally obsessed with every piece in this entire outfit, I have to say that I am most in love with these loafers. They are just the most comfortable shoes ever and I can't wait to pair them with anything and everything! And even better, they are an absolute steal at only $109! If you want to feel like you're walking on pillows, purchase these puppies! They also come in a variety of colors and prints (leopard included!).

This schoolboy blazer also inspired me to do a bit of homework . . . as you probably noticed, I included links to the above outfit items. I'll make an effort to include the links from here on out to all the items I wear (as long as they're available) so you can get in on the fashion steals and styles ;) Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment