Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Winter White

Turtleneck: Forever 21 {old}; Skirt: J. Crew
Tights: Express {last season, similar here}; Boots: Gifted {Nine West}; 
Scarf: Burberry {old}; Bangle: J. Crew Factory; Lips: Ruby Woo by MAC






 










Happy Halloween! I am being a party pooper today and not dressing up at work. The feat of trudging through the rain in costume just did NOT sound appealing. My office is decorated though, so at least I'm in the Halloween spirit. And, if you follow me on Instagram, you know that I tried to get Jubie in the holiday spirit as well. He sat still for all of 2 seconds before he started batting at both these items as play toys. I have to say though, I am pretty impressed with the result.

As we transition into winter, I thought it appropriate to wear one of the outfits I've been thinking about since August. It's the perfect combo in which to sport some winter white. I'm a firm believer in sporting white after Labor Day as long as it's appropriate for the occasion and/or with the correct outfit ;) I hope you have ghoul-tastic evenings (whatever you do!). N and I are going to stay in and watch a scary movie (which I will probably hate). BOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment