Monday, October 15, 2012

Minnesota Memories

Thought I'd share a few snapshots of my journey to Minnesota this past weekend to see two of my favorites get married! Enjoy:

Downtown Minneapolis
- We stayed at aloft hotel to experience nightlife in the city -






- Enjoyed some beverages at the bar that boasts the World's Most
Dangerous Polka Band. Sadly, they were not playing the night
we were there -






Reunited with our favorites!






 Went on a stroll through Mill Ruins Park . . . .






Where N got to touch the Mississippi!






  And I managed to capture a perfect Kodak moment with my man





We all wish we could have caught a ride on these wheels!





 Dressed for the rehearsal dinner
- Wearing: J. Crew, Zara, Express, and Kate Spade - to name a few ;) -





 Dressed for the wedding in one of my favorite dresses, Zara heels, and Alexis Bittar bangle





 R typing out his note to the couple
- The guest book was a real typewriter! -





Mr. Pete and Mrs. Liz
- They shall live happily ever after! -

No comments:

Post a Comment