Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Keeping it Conservative

Blazer: J. Crew; Top: Forever 21; Denim: Hudson; Loafers: Michael Kors;
Aviators: Ray-Ban; Bangles: Alexis Bittar, Kate Spade, Ocean Leather;
Earrings: J. Crew











When I met N for coffee this morning, he said I looked very conservative, hence today's blog post was named. This outfit is a classic combo for traveling, which I will be partaking in in approximately t-minus 2 hours. I had so much anxiety packing last night ("What if I forget something?!") but I think I have everything. I even managed to pack N's suit and a surprise for my bff bride (go me!). 

Unfortunately, I'm still having anxiety. This feeling is attributed to the fact that I will be smuggling Jubelale on the plane today (you can read about our other airplane adventures here and here). I'm not so worried about being discovered by the airline reps as I am of having to get Jubie out and walk him through security. He's been so skittish lately and he totally knows something is up because my suitcase is packed. So he's been hiding in the bathroom. I am NOT looking forward to shoving him in his netted airplane carrier this afternoon. Keep your fingers crossed for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment