Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Addicted to Wunder

Blouse: Old Navy {gifted}; Denim Jacket: American Eagle {gifted}; 
Wunder Unders: Lululemon; Boots: Miz Mooz {old}; Necklace: J. Crew {old}; 
Bag: Kate Spade {last season, similar here}






 






Last week, I had a serious case of addiction. I'm trying to tame it this week because it was so overwhelmingly blatant. Ready to hear what it was? I could NOT stop wearing my lululemon wunder under pants that my sister gave me for Christmas. I wore them 5 days in a row. And didn't. even. CARE! I am seriously envious that she gets to wear hers almost everyday because she works at lulu. They are quite possibly the most comfortable pants I have ever owned and I already picked up another pair (see here). My sis bought me the brushed wunder unders which provide an extra layer of softness and warmth on the inside of the pants. They are amazing. Please go buy yourself a pair. I wore them on airplanes, to bars on a Saturday night (which are what the above photos are from), to watch an NFL football game, to bed, to work, to lounge on the couch . . . . the possibilities are seriously endless.

3 comments:

  1. OMG, me too. I have been addicted to mine for years now; it never goes away. I wear them all the time...dressed up and casual. During the winter, it is really hard to take them off and you can always find reasons to wear them!

    Because the addiction can get pricy...Zella LiveIn Leggings are almost as good. They are at Nordies and are $40 less!

    Happy New Year!

    xo, jill
    Classy with a Kick

    ReplyDelete
  2. My sister got ME a pair of Wunder Under pants for Christmas!!! (Okay - so her fiance got me as his SS in our family gift exchange and I told her that's what I wanted so it wasn't exactly a surprise and it wasn't exactly from her but you get the picture) Love love love them! I'm still debating if I love them more than J Crew's Pixie Pant! I can't decide!

    ReplyDelete