Friday, January 4, 2013

Pink Paint Pot

Blouse: J. Crew; Sweater: Gap; Denim: 7 For All Mankind;
Boots: Sorel {on sale!}; Earrings: J. Crew {old}; Necklace: StellaDot
Ring: JewelMint; Aviators: Ray-Ban






 







I double-dipped in the pink paint pot today with this blouse + sweater combo. I was super excited to find this sweater on the sale rack at Gap just before Christmas . . . especially since it was the only one left! Another Christmas shopping miracle I suppose :) 

Do you have big plans for the weekend? N and I don't have much on the agenda aside from watching the Seahawk game on Sunday. And, of course, I plan on living in my wunder unders + Sorel boots (above) again this weekend since we have been getting freezing rain lately. 

PS: Big PGG welcome to my recent GFC followers! I am so happy to have you here :) Please reach out to me anytime! I greatly appreciate your readership. xo

1 comment: