Monday, January 14, 2013

Five Favorites

Lululemon Wunder Under Pant *Brushed At $92
- Three words: I. Am. Addicted. Go buy a pair. Seriously -






Sorel Women's Tivoli Boot (on sale!) At $89.90
- This was my first pair of Sorels and I already can't believe how 
much I love them. They go with everything and are super comfy!
Buy here. - 






'Tufted Spots' Pouf At $78
- Since I don't have a dining room table in my apartment, my coffee table
often serves as the place to sit for meals. I have long been in the market
for some seating options for around the coffee table that won't break the bank.
I am certainly considering these ones as an option! -   






"E is for . . ." Art Print At $20
- Forever a fan of initial pieces, this shop provides the
perfect accessory to that office space or blank apartment wall.






Halogen 'Lindy' Oxford At $99.95
- This might be the perfect shoe to greet the spring with.
I love the variety of color and can't wait to get my hands on a pair!
Just picture them with crisp, cuffed white pants and 
a gingham shirt . . . swoon worthy! - 

No comments:

Post a Comment