Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Styling Your Sorels Series: Part I

Seahawk Jacket: Pro Shop Seattle; 12th Man Jersey: Pro Shop Seattle;
Head Warmer: Anthropologie {gifted}; Seahawk Scarf: Pro Shop Seattle {gifted};
Wunder Unders: Lululemon; Boots: Sorel {on sale!};
Bangles: J. Crew Factory {old}, Alexis Bittar {gifted} 


I was inspired by an IG follower recently to compile this post. She saw that I had just received my first pair of Sorels and asked for more pictures on how to style them. As a result, I thought it'd be fun to turn this request into an epic blog post series! What you see above is how I styled them the first time I wore them a few weeks ago . . . when my Hawks were still in the running for the playoffs :(

                  







Style #1: Wear them with lululemon wunder unders to an NFL game!

No comments:

Post a Comment