Thursday, January 31, 2013

Blue Accents

Top: J. Crew {on sale!}; Skirt: J. Crew {gifted}; Tights: Unknown; Boots: Cole Haan {old}; 
Trench: Ann Taylor LOFT {old}; Sunnies: Karen Walker; Clutch: Kate Spade {on sale!}; 
Bangles: Alexis Bittar, Kate Spade, gifted
































Good God, have you seeeeeen enough pictures of me in this outfit?! Sorry for the photo overload, but they were all good enough to post. This outfit is either a train wreck or it works. I go back and forth on what I think of it. Love it or hate it, I'm going to be wearing it all day because I have to go speak at the current UW Paralegal Program tonight. I am to grace the current students with my infinite wisdom of the legal world (HA.) and how the program helped me (which it didn't really . . . however I believe the certification will pay off eventually). Our former teacher treats the speakers (read: me) to free drinks and dinner afterward which, let's be honest, is the reason I'm going in the first place.

Special shout-out to my dear friend Q, who I got to see for 3 whole hours last night on her whirlwind trip to the Emerald City:
Aside from the red-eye situation, we look damn cute and happy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment